Inner Gardens is searching for a qualified, experienced, hands-on Accounting Manager / Controller to lead its accounting and financial management.
Responsibilities include handling all company accounting, including general ledger maintenance, A/R & A/P, invoicing & collections, managing our payroll service, timely month-end closing management, financial reporting, financial performance analysis, banking, cashflow management, budgeting, forecasting, inventory control, year-end 1099 & W-2 filings, Workers Compensation reporting, accounts analysis, bank account and credit card reconciliations, developing & enforcing financial procedures and controls, managing and reducing costs, etc.
Additional responsibilities may include working with medical and liability insurance agents and/or carriers, computing personal property tax reports, and computing and maintaining a variety of financial analysis reports, as well as developing new ones.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- CPA preferred but not required
- 4-5 years of accounting experience
- Extensive experience and capability in Quickbooks
- Substantial experience in other, non-Quickbooks accounting systems
- Strength in debits & credits, and GAAP accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills; Web savvy
- Strong knowledge of & capability in MS Excel; proficiency in MS Word
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must be able recognize problems and be proactive in finding solutions
- Must be well-organized, responsive and have great follow-through on assignments
- Able to provide strong work references
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to quality
- Positive, can-do attitude
To apply, please email your resume and salary history immediately to Employment at Inner Gardens (no calls please).
**NOTE: include your resume directly in the body of your email letter, not as an attachment we do not open file attachments due to computer virus concerns.